International Journal of Business Performance Management
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Jonathan Liu
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
- CiteScore 1.0 (2019)
The most distinctive characteristic of a high performance organisation is a strong commitment to explore innovative thinking as a means of delivering a breakthrough in performance. IJBPM aims to examine both hard and soft perspectives in managing business performance, in both public and corporate organisations.
Topics covered include
- Business strategy and business process re-engineering
- Corporate culture
- Education and training, organisational learning
- Ethical and environmental issues
- Intellectual assets management
- Innovation and knowledge management
- Operations strategy
- Outsourcing and strategic alliances
- Modelling techniques
- Performance benchmarking and measurement
- Productivity and quality
- Public sector management
- Technological change and impact
- Virtual team working
The objectives of the IJBPM are to develop, promote and coordinate the practice of business performance management. It aims to provide an interactive and global discussion forum for academics, professionals and practitioners working and interested in research and practice of performance measurement and management. The international dimension is emphasised in order to overcome cultural and national barriers and to meet the needs of accelerating technological change and changes in the global economy.
Chief executives, managing directors, managers and practitioners in all kinds of businesses; academics, researchers and professionals concerned with performance measurement and management; management consultants and professional associations.
IJBPM publishes original and review papers, technical reports, case studies, conference reports, management reports, book reviews, and notes, commentaries, calendar of international events, and news. Contribution may be by submission or invitation, and suggestions for special issues and publications are welcome.
Editor in Chief
- Liu, Jonathan, Regent's University London, UK
- Stainer, Alan, Middlesex University, UK
Editorial Board Members
- Ahmad, Jas, Middlesex University, UK
- Bititci, Umit S., Heriot Watt University, UK
- Burns, Neil, Loughborough University, UK
- Chan, Felix T.S., The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Chen, Zhichen, University of Science and Technology, China
- Cohen, Marcel, Imperial College London, UK
- Davison, Ron, Bond University, Australia
- Dunkley, Eileen, James Cook University, Australia
- Dustdar, Schahram, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
- Forrester, Paul, University of Birmingham, UK
- Hassard, John, UMIST , UK
- Hauck, Allan, California Polytechnic State University, USA
- Ho, Samuel K.M., Asia Pacific Business Excellence Standards (APBEST) Academy, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Jackson, Peter M., Leicester University, UK
- Jones, Christopher, Unisys Ltd, UK
- Jones, Ossie, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
- Khoong, Chan Meng, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Lee, Jay, University of Cincinnati, USA
- Lin, Grier, University of South Australia, Australia
- Mak, K.L., University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Malik, Ali, Northumbria University, UK
- Maly, Milan, University of Economics, Czech Republic
- Mestre, Michel, Biola University, Canada
- Nandakumar, M.K., Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode, India
- Nandy, Debaprosanna, Institute of Cost Accountants of India, India
- Neely, Andy, Cranfield University, UK
- Neo, Boon Siong, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Nixon, William A, University of Dundee, UK
- Platts, Ken, University of Cambridge, UK
- Price, Andrew D. F., Loughborough University, UK
- Procter, Stephen, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
- Qassim, Raad, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Rolstadås, Asbjorn, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway
- Slack, Nigel, University of Warwick, UK
- Smith, David, Otter Controls Ltd, UK
- Smith, Elizabeth, Community Medical Foundation for Patient Safety, USA
- Sohal, Amrik, Monash University, Australia
- Stainer, Lorice, , UK
- Takala, Josu, University of Vaasa, Finland
- Thiam, Mouhamed, University of Gloucestershire, UK
- Tonchia, Stefano, University of Udine, Italy
- Toyama, Takayuki, AVIX Inc, Japan
- Tseng, Mitchell M., Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Weston, Richard, Loughborough University, UK
- Wong, Poh Kam, National University of Singapore, Singapore
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.