International Journal of Computational Intelligence Studies
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. George A. Tsihrintzis
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJCIStudies focuses on experimental, theoretical and application aspects of computational intelligence. The main goal of the journal is to provide an international forum for all scientists and engineers engaged in research and development in the various fields of computational intelligence.
Topics covered include
- Advanced theory of computational intelligence
- Advanced biologically-inspired computational intelligence
- Advanced computational intelligence in image processing
- Computational intelligence in signal processing
- Advanced evolutionary computation
- Advanced distributed intelligent systems
- Advanced neural systems and human-like agents
- Advanced statistical learning theory
- Computational intelligence in knowledge discovery
- Related subjects
The objective of IJCIStudies is to report the most recent research in advanced computational intelligence paradigms, their foundations, theory and applications. Computational intelligence techniques have been successfully applied to solve problems in several fields of interest, such as biometrics, medical diagnosis, signal processing, etc. However, the potentialities of computational intelligence over traditional techniques have not been investigated adequately. The primary objective of IJCIStudies is to establish an effective communication channel between researchers involved in the computational intelligence area and developers who use traditional techniques to solve real-world problems, in order to create a worthwhile synergy. Particular emphasis is given to latest techniques in the fields of image processing, pattern recognition, and signal processing in general.
IJCIStudies will provide valuable help to researchers, professionals, professors, students and all those interested in computational intelligence.
IJCIStudies publishes research papers and other related scientific news related to computational intelligence. Special issues will be published occasionally
- Jain, Lakhmi C., University of Technology Sydney, Australia
Editor in Chief
- Tsihrintzis, George A., University of Piraeus, Greece
- Crippa, Paolo, Universit脿 Politecnica delle Marche, Italy
- Phillips-Wren, Gloria, Loyola University Maryland, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Abe, Akinori, Chiba University, Japan
- Apolloni, Bruno, Universit脿 degli Studi di Milano, Italy
- Camastra, Francesco, Universit脿 degli Studi di Napoli Parthenope, Italy
- Capretz, Luiz Fernando, University of Western Ontario, Canada
- Caro, Jaime, University of the Philippines Diliman, Philippines
- Corchado Rodriguez, Emilio S., University of Burgos, Spain
- Deep, Kusum, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India
- Fiori, Simone G. O., Universit脿 Politecnica delle Marche, Italy
- Ghose, Debasish, Indian Institute of Science, India
- Godoy, Daniela, Universidad Nacional del Centro de la Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Hong, Wei-Chiang, Jiangsu Normal University, China
- Hussain, Amir, University of Stirling, UK
- Karny, Miroslav, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Czech Republic
- Lanyi, Cecilia Sik, University of Pannonia, Hungary
- Liu, Honghai, University of Portsmouth, UK
- Lovrek, Ignac, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Malchiodi, Dario, Universit脿 degli Studi di Milano, Italy
- Mumford, C.L., Cardiff University, UK
- Niskanen, Vesa A., University of Helsinki, Finland
- Panayiotopoulos, Themis, University of Piraeus, Greece
- Qiu, Jianbin, Harbin Institute of Technology, China
- Rakus-Andersson, Elisabeth, Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Resconi, Germano, Universit脿 Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Italy
- Srinivasan, Dipti, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- Tagliaferri, Roberto, Universit脿 di Salerno, Italy
- Tounsi, Mohamed, Prince Sultan University, Saudi Arabia
- Tourassi, Georgia D., Duke University Medical Center, USA
- Virvou, Maria, University of Piraeus, Greece
- Watanabe, Toyohide, Nagoya Industrial Science Research Institute, Japan
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.