International Journal of Multivariate Data Analysis
- Editor in Chief
- Associate Prof. Pietro Amenta
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
We are living with the simultaneous occurrence of five characteristics - or dimensions - related to the generation and availability of data: volume, velocity, variety, variability and complexity. IJMDA proposes and fosters discussion on the application of multivariate techniques and on development of new theoretical methods, emphasising the hierarchy between data, information and knowledge in this new scenario, and showing how data, modelling and analysis can lead to better decision making. IJMDA provides an international and multidisciplinary approach to this important topic.
Topics covered include
- Binary and multinomial logistic models
- Canonical correlation
- Cluster analysis
- Conjoint analysis
- Correspondence analysis
- Count data models (Poisson, negative binomial, zero-inflated)
- Discriminant analysis
- Factor analysis
- Generalised linear latent and mixed models
- Generalised linear models
- Longitudinal and panel data regression models
- Multidimensional scaling
- Multivariate ANOVA
- Structural equation modelling
- Survival analysis
The main objective of IJMDA is to establish an effective channel of communication between academic and research institutions, persons concerned with modelling processes and decision makers. Although articles using only one variable may be reviewed, it aims to give preference to papers that simultaneously consider two or more variables. IJMDA also aims to promote rigorous quantitative examination of relevant issues in key areas such as finance, accounting, economics, strategy, marketing, logistics, engineering, production and actuarial sciences, among others.
IJMDA is a forum to help professionals, academics, researchers and practitioners working in the field of multivariate data analysis research theory and applications in society with a multidisciplinary perspective, to discuss of important ideas, concepts and disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.
IJMDA publishes original papers, review papers, technical reports, case studies and book reviews. Special issues devoted to important topics in multivariate data analysis will occasionally be published.
Editor in Chief
- Amenta, Pietro, University of Sannio, Italy
- Hair Jr., Joseph, Kennesaw State University, USA
- Mar么co, Jo茫o, Instituto Universit谩rio de Ci锚ncias Psicol贸gicas, Sociais e da Vida and IAVE, I.P., Portugal
- Pestana, Maria Helena, ISCTE-IUL, Portugal
- Requejo, Ignacio, Universidad de Salamanca, Spain
- Tomic, Igor, St. John鈥檚 University, USA
Editorial Board Members
- Albergaria, Matheus, University of São Paulo, Brazil
- Alinejad-Rokny, Hamid, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Benetti, Cristiane, ICN Bussiness School, France
- Cai, Helen (Huifen), Middlesex University, UK
- Cheng, C.S. Agnes, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Czanner, Gabriela, University of Liverpool, UK
- De Medeiros, Ot谩vio Ribeiro, Universidade de Brasília, Brazil
- Dias, Felipe Ferreira, University of Texas at Austin, USA
- Dos Santos, Marco Aur茅lio, Montvero Consulting and Training, Brazil
- Floros, Christos, Hellenic Mediterranean University, Greece
- Gan, Christopher, Lincoln University, New Zealand
- Gouv锚a, Maria Aparecida, University of São Paulo, Brazil
- Gupta, Amit Kumar, Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani, India
- Hall, James, University of Southampton, UK
- HM Krishna Prasad, Munaga, University College of Engineering Kakinada, JNTUK, India
- Iam-On, Natthakan, Mae Fah Luang University, Thailand
- Jensen, Uwe, University of Hohenheim, Germany
- Kelly, Anthony, University of Southampton, UK
- Konstantopoulos, Spyros, Michigan State University, USA
- Lucadamo, Antonio, University of Sannio, Italy
- Mendes, Armando Brito, Universidade dos Açores, Portugal
- Rodrigues, L煤cia Lima, Universidade do Minho, Portugal
- Salmasnia, Ali, University of Qom, Iran
- Sarabia, Jos茅 Mar铆a, University of Cantabria, Spain
- Savoiu, Gheorghe, University of Pitesti, Romania
- Scarpel, Rodrigo Arnaldo, Instituto Tecnológico de Aeronáutica, Brazil
- Sharma, Parveen, Lovely Professional University, India
- Shekarian, Ehsan, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Singh, Vijendra, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, India
- Verdi, Rodrigo S., MIT - Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
- Wiwatanapataphee, Benchawan, Curtin University, Australia
- Zararsiz, Gokmen, Erciyes University, Turkey
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.