International Journal of Renewable Energy Technology
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Miadreza Shafiekhah
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJRET seeks to promote and disseminate knowledge of all the various topics and technologies of different renewable energy resources.
Topics covered include
- General resources
- Bio-energy, green power
- Hydrogen and fuel cells
- Geothermal energy, solar energy
- Water power, hydropower
- Wave, tidal, ocean energy
- Wind energy (off-shore and on-shore)
- [Marine] renewable energy generation, distributed generation
- Renewable energy industry
- Demand response/management
- Economics, energy regulations/policies/pricing
- Market deregulation, retail markets
- Investment coordination, risk analysis, security assessment
- Interconnection into the grid, power quality
- Climate change and global warming, environment
The objective of IJRET is to provide a means for the publication and interchange of information, on an international basis, on all aspects of renewable energy technology. It aims to highlight contributions describing the development of techniques of the different marine renewable energy sources.
IJRET provides a vehicle to help professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers, working in the field of renewable energy to disseminate information and to learn from each other's work.
IJRET publishes original papers, review papers, case studies, conference reports, panel session reports, and book reviews. Special Issues devoted to important topics concerned with renewable energy will occasionally be published.
IJRET is indexed in:
IJRET is listed in:
Editor in Chief
- Shafiekhah, Miadreza, University of Vaasa, Finland
- Zobaa, Ahmed F., Brunel University London, UK
Editorial Board Members
- Abdel Aleem, Shady H. E., Higher Institute of Engineering, Egypt
- Abdollahzadehsangroudi, Mohammadmahdi, Universidade da Beira Interior, Portugal
- Aghaei, Mohammadreza, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands
- Ahmed, Khaled H., University of Aberdeen, UK
- Al-Hinai, Amer, Sultan Qaboos University, Oman
- Awad, Ahmed Samir Ahmed, CanmetENERGY, Natural Resources Canada, Canada
- Baboli, Payam Teimourzadeh, OFFIS, Germany
- Babu, Sudhakar, Universiti Tenaga Nasional, Malaysia
- Bareschino, Pietro, University of Sannio, Italy
- Belay, Alemu Moges, Smart Innovation Norway, Norway
- Bououdina, Mohamed, University of Bahrain, Bahrain
- Dessouky, Yasser G., Arab Academy for Science and Technology and Maritime Transport (AASTMT) , Egypt
- Ebrahim, Mohammed T., FlexEnergy - Energy Systems, USA
- Ekwue, Arthur, Sinclair Knight Merz (SKM), UK
- Feng, Xianyong, ABB U.S. Corporate Research, USA
- Gheisari, Mehdi, Guangzhou University, China
- Haes Alhelou, Hassan, Tishreen University, Syrian Arab Republic
- Hafezi, Hossein, Tampere University, Finland
- Hanif, Moin, University of Cape Town, South Africa
- Hussain, S.M. Suhail, Fukushima Renewable Energy Institute, Japan
- Javadi, Sara, University of Vaasa, Finland
- Joseph, Tibin, Cardiff University, UK
- Kheshti, Mostafa, Shandong University, China
- La Scala, Massimo, Politecnico di Bari , Italy
- Mañana Canteli, Mario, University of Cantabria, Spain
- Molina, Marcelo Gustavo, University of San Juan, Argentina
- Mukhopadhyay, Boidurjo Rick, Institute of Development Studies, UK
- Nami, Hossein, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Panda, Gayadhar, National Institute of Technology Meghalaya, India
- Pisica, Ioana, Brunel University, UK
- Rahimi, Iman, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia
- Rao, Zhonghao, China University of Mining and Technology, China
- Sarathbabu, R.T., KG Reddy College of Engineering and Technology, India
- Siano, Pierluigi, University of Salerno, Italy
- Singh, Sri Niwas, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India
- Torres Contreras, Santiago, Universidad de Cuenca, Ecuador
- Tran, Tien Anh, Vietnam Maritime University, Vietnam
- Vaccaro, Alfredo, University of Sannio, Italy
- Verma, Puneet, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Wu, Xuan, American Electric Power, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.