International Journal of Sustainable Economy
- Editor in Chief
- Prof. Dr. Egon Žižmond
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
- CiteScore 0.6 (2019)
At the beginning of 21st century the sustainability concept was mainly a basis for developing policies consistent with a continued use of resources into the future without causing environmental crisis. But the situation has evolved, and the global economic crisis in 2009 was the ultimate consequence of short-term economic thinking. We need a new form of economic development, addressing the needs of the present without undermining the needs of the future. IJSE addresses sustainability issues within economic theory and analysis.
Topics covered include
- Business fluctuation/cycles
- Econometric/mathematical modelling of economic processes
- Economic growth and development
- Enterprise development
- Environmental economics
- Finance, finance institutions, corporative finance
- Fiscal policy
- Industrial organisation, market structure, competition
- Innovation, competitive advantage, knowledge management
- International trade and globalisation
- Labour and demographic economics
- Law and economics
- Monetary policy, money supply/credit
- Public economics, welfare
- Relations between consumption, saving, investment
The objective of IJSE is to publish research papers which analyse all aspects of sustainable economic growth and development and to offer researchers and professionals the opportunity to discuss the most demanding issues regarding the sustainable economy.
IJSE should be of interest to a broad interdisciplinary audience including academics, researchers, practitioners, business managers and consultants, policy makers and public administrators in local, provincial and state government.
IJSE publishes original and review papers, technical reports, and case studies.
Editor in Chief
- 沤i啪mond, Egon, University of Primorska, Slovenia
Editorial Board Members
- Adamczewski, Piotr, WSB University in Poznań, Poland
- Atukeren, Erdal, Business School Lausanne and Swiss Business School, Switzerland
- Bekő, Jani, University of Maribor, Slovenia
- Bojnec, 艩tefan, University of Primorska, Slovenia
- Borghesi, Simone, European University Institute and University of Siena, Italy
- Brada, Josef C., Arizona State University and CERGE, USA
- 脟evik, Emrah İsmail, Tekirdağ Namik Kemal University, Turkey
- Dimitrova, Vesselina, University of Economics-Varna, Bulgaria
- Fertő, Imre, Institute of Economics Centre for Economic and Regional Studies of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Hungary
- Gallucci, Teodoro, University of Bari Aldo Moro, Italy
- Gulev, Rune Ellemose, Kiel University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Gurgul, Henryk, AGH University of Science and Technology, Poland
- Inotai, Andr谩s, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Hungary
- Jagrič, Timotej, University of Maribor, Slovenia
- Karman, Agnieszka, Maria Curie-Skłodowska University, Poland
- Kess, Pekka, University of Oulu, Finland
- Kračun, Davorin, University of Maribor and Republic of Slovenia Fiscal Council, Slovenia
- Lagioia, Giovanni, University of Bari Aldo Moro, Italy
- Lin, Binshan, Louisiana State University in Shreveport, USA
- Mączyńska, Elżbieta, Polish Economic Society, Poland
- Malind啪谩k, Du拧an, Technical University of Ko拧ice, Slovakia
- Milfelner, Borut, University of Maribor, Slovenia
- Mitra, Sovan, University of Liverpool, UK
- Mu帽oz-Torres, Mar铆a J., University Jaume I, Spain
- Neck, Reinhard, Klagenfurt University, Austria
- Novak, Matja啪, University of Primorska, Slovenia
- Ortas, Eduardo, University of Zaragoza, Spain
- Pastuszak, Zbigniew, Maria Curie-Sklodowska University, Poland
- Phiri, Andrew, Nelson Mandela University, South Africa
- Phusavat, Kongkiti, Kasetsart University, Thailand
- 艩u拧ter拧ič, Janez, RE-FORMA Research and Development, Slovenia
- Wohlgemuth, Norbert, University of Klagenfurt, Austria
- Zhu, Zhiwei, University of Louisiana at Lafayette, USA
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.