International Journal of Technology and Globalisation
- Editor in Chief
- Associate Prof. Devrim Göktepe-Hultén
- ISSN online
- ISSN print
- 4 issues per year
IJTG provides a refereed and authoritative source of analysis on the interactions between technological innovation and globalisation. It serves as an international forum for exchange of ideas and views on the global implications of technology for economic growth, sustainable development and international security. IJTG is co-sponsored by the at Harvard University's Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs and the Science, Technology and Innovation Program in Harvard's Center for International Development.
Topics covered include
- Globalisation of research and development
- Technology partnerships, research networks
- Systems of innovation, technological innovation
- Economy, international trade and competitiveness
- Direct investment and technology
- International technology transfer
- Intellectual property protection
- Sustainability, technology and environment, international equity
- International security, technological change and security
- Technology transfer in a security environment
- Global governance of technology, technology regulation
- International rule-making
- International cooperation
- International technology policy
- Technology and global ethics
IJTG aims to promote communication among policy makers, experts and professionals in government, industry, academia and civil society. It serves as an international forum for exchange of ideas and views on the global implications of technology for economic growth, sustainable development and international security.
Professionals, academics, researchers, policy-makers and managers.
IJTG publishes original papers, theory-based empirical papers, review papers, case studies, conference reports, relevant reports and news, book reviews and briefs. Commentaries on papers and reports published in IJTG are encouraged. Authors will have the opportunity to respond to the commentary on their work before the entire treatment is published. Special issues devoted to important topics in technology and globalisation, and related topics, will be published occasionally.
Editor in Chief
- G枚ktepe-Hult茅n, Devrim, Lund University, Sweden
Editorial Board Members
- Almeida, Mariza, Centro Universit谩rio Augusto Motta, Brazil
- Bhatia, Sujata K., Harvard University, USA
- Carvalho De Mello, Jos茅 Manoel, Universidade Federal Fluminense, Brazil
- Chaudhuri, Sudip, Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, India
- Daar, Abdallah, University of Toronto, Canada
- Dzisah, James, Nipissing University, Canada
- Ernst, Dieter, East-West Center, USA
- Etzkowitz, Henry, Stanford University, USA
- Fan, Peilei, Michigan State University, USA
- Gammeltoft, Peter, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Gonzalez-Perez, Maria Alejandra, Universidad EAFIT, Colombia
- Intarakumnerd, Patarapong, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies (GRIPS), Japan
- Kaplinsky, Raphael, Institute of Development Studies, UK
- Lundvall, Bengt-脜ke, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Mangeni, Francis, Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa, Zambia
- Mani, Sunil, Centre for Development Studies, India
- Mathews, John A., Macquarie University, Australia
- Oyelaran-Oyeyinka, Banji, African Development Bank, Cote D|Ivoire
- Pietrobelli, Carlo, University Roma Tre, Italy
- Singer, Peter A., McLaughlin-Rotman Centre for Global Health, Canada
- Soete, Luc, Maastricht University, Netherlands
- Wagner, Caroline, Pennsylvania State University, USA
- Walz, Rainer, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research, Germany
A few essentials for publishing in this journal
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (more details available here) and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- Briefs and research notes are not published in this journal.
- All our articles go through a double-blind review process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
- There are no charges for publishing with Inderscience, unless you require your article to be Open Access (OA). You can find more information on OA here.
- All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.